Postcard Sender

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bule Poo VS Indonesian Poo*

* Don’t read this while you eat :D
Have you ever noticed that what you eat can be see
n obviously when you poo? And it’s effected on how you clean it?
err.. no i don't mean this..:D
Or this:
I (literary) scream for (this) ice scream..:P
Anyway, when I was in Hungary for a bout 2 weeks, I ate potatoes, cheese, pasta and those kind of stuff everyday. It does make my poo harder and darker. I used tissue papers to clean it. I didn’t have any problem coz as I said before the poo was harder so it didn’t leave anything on my a**hole. Yet, I still feel dirty without washing it with water. I had no choice anyway. No toilet is provided with bowl of water there. And when it comes to my Indonesian poo that is softer and lighter, I need water and soap. I can imagine the mess I leave on the tissue paper if so. Eeeeww..
Not even these a lot of toilet papers can substitute water in my case.
I noticed too this differences has influenced to how we spend the time while we poo. For Instance one of my hubby’s habit is looking for a book to read first before he goes to toilet. Yeah, because the poo is hard, it takes time to go out. He can spend almost half hour in the toilet. Unlike me, 5 minutes are the longest time to spend in normal situation. I just take my position, ready, get set and done! :D

A Nintendo Wii, a laptop, a flat screen TV, an iPod...in a toilet? ok I'll spend hours in the toilet in that case :P
Oh well, perhaps, this is way we have different “toilet culture”...I was just wondering..
-2008-
-Those two shitty food are available in this restaurant here
-Toilet papers toilet image is taken from here and a lucky woman has won that pink modern toilet from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment